Archive for September, 2010
This event is ideal for any marketer or business owner focused on business-to-business OR business-to-consumer. Who’ll be there? Radisson Hotels, Microsoft, AAA, Cisco, Universal Studios Orlando, Ikea, California Travel & Tourism Commission, Philips, Kellogg, MetLife, CNN, HP, Henkel, Autodesk, Country Music TV, AARP, HealthNet, Tropicana Atlantic City, Long John Silver’s, Cutco, Ben & Jerry’s, Mary Kay, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Otis Spunkmeyer, Wyndham Hotels, University of Tennessee, Brueggers, Herbalife and hundreds of small businesses.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with Facebook
- Find out how to build an engaging Facebook presence
- Learn how to grow a loyal Facebook following via news feed optimization, creative promotions and Facebook advertising
- Discover how to create an active community using Facebook
- See how successful businesses built Facebook pages and how you can achieve similar results
- Interact live with Facebook marketers from recognized businesses, including Intel, Microsoft Xbox, Cisco, SAP and the Washington Redskins
- Connect with the industry’s top experts (Brian Solis, Mari Smith, Jesse Stay, Paul Dunay, Justin Smith, Darren Rowse, Jay Bear, Michael Stelzner and many others!)
- Learn how to integrate Facebook with your website, blog and other marketing programs
- Gain a leg up on your competitors, helping you stand out and providing an early mover advantage
- Ask live questions and get answers
All this from the comfort of your computer. Attend real time, or view the recordings for session you miss. No travel cost and transcripts are included.
Keeping up on what’s current with Facebook is a full time job. That’s why I highly recommend the Facebook Success Summit to any business who wants to succeed with their social media marketing strategy.
I’m excited to be interviewed on by the team at Conscious Social tomorrow with their webinar “5 Keys to Social Media Success”. On the webinar, I will be sharing tips and showing examples of how businesses are being successful using social media marketing.
Conscious Social is an online community that offers FREE Social Media Webinars hosted by Laura Rubinstein & Karriann Graf. You can find them in Twitter at @KarriannGraf and @CoachLaura. Visit ConsciousSocial.com to attend my webinar for free and keep coming back to them to hear other experts reveal their marketing tips every week. You’ll also have access to time leveraging tools, and learn insider social media tricks.
Learning to navigate the Social Media spaces is definitely something you need to be taught in order to use your time efficiently. I highly recommend Conscious Social webinars as a great online resource. And, if you are looking for one-on-one, in person, Social Media training in San Diego, I can help. Or, if you are a small to medium sized business that does not have the in-house resources to facilitate your own social media campaign, HowDoIMarketMyBiz.com provides monthly social media services, speaking as your company voice.