We can help you take your online business marketing to the next level. Social Media Marketing, (also known as Web 2.0), is about networking, relationship building and communicating with your target customer, directly.
How Social Media Marketing Can Help Your Business
In these new social spaces, customers give you permission to tell them things about you and your business, and once you build yourself as a company they feel they know and trust, these people will be your best customers. And, the great thing about these social tools is that your content is available to them online, 24/7, whenever they want it.
Plus it gives you a constant marketing presence, builds your reputation and brand and puts you top of mind when a customer needs your services.
Why Use A Social Media Marketing Consultant
There are 70 million people conducting daily searches on the internet. These people are searching for a solution to a problem. At HowDoIMarketMyBiz.com, we can help them find you.
Many businesses are jumping on the social media bandwagon these days without a plan or the knowledge to use social media tools, like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Blogging successfully. Just creating these accounts online is not enough. You need to know how to use them for business: how often to post, what to post and how to successfully engage and manage social media communities. If you cannot answer “yes” to these questions, then you need a Social Media Consultant.
Your Target Customer is Online Right Now
Your target market is online right now, conducting keyword searches and trying to find you. Your target market is using social tools like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn even in YOUR age demographic.
- Founded in February 2004, Facebook is a social utility that helps people communicate more efficiently with their friends, family and coworkers and facilitates the sharing of information.
- Facebook has more than 1 billion active users.
- More than two-thirds of Facebook users are outside of college with the fastest growing demographic being those who are 35 years old and older.
- There are more than 30 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
- Facebook public fan pages can come up in natural search results when you post content using keywords.
- Twitter is a microblogging platform 100% indexed by Google. If you tweet keywords you can come up in natural search results.
- No longer just a platform for friends to stay connected in real time, it has evolved into an important component of brand marketing.
- There are 160 million global users on Twitter.
- Deomographics of Twitter users are not primarily teens or college students, with the 35 – 49 age group comprising nearly 3 million unique visitors.
- 62% of people use twitter at work.
- Blogs are crucial to every business with the ability to get more traffic than your traditional web site.
- A blog brings customers to you, instead of you having to find them.
- Blogs help you come up in search results, when you use your keywords, which will grow your lead list to improve revenue.
- You will enhance your reputation, build a community and take control over your Brand when you have an effective, regularly updated blog.
These and many other social tools and online marketing activity is where you need to be focusing your marketing efforts to grow your business today. Don’t get stuck in how you used to do things, stay current with how people are getting their information today and build a strong presence for your business online, now. Your customers are looking for solutions to their problems and when they conduct a keyword search, they need to find you.
Fill out the short contact form (at the top right-hand side of the page) and let us know how we can help your business get more customers with online marketing today!